Write me!



Send letters to:
Sister Ashton Ada Turek
Mexico Mexico City North Mission
Apartado postal #98
54740 Cuautitlan Izcalli
Estado de Mexico
MEXICO

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Wow Two Months in Mexico City


Hello my dear family! How are you? Time is very short today because we went to the ruins!! I loved it!! Expect pictures next week. This week was much much better. The President helped me a lot.That's the good thing about being at rock bottom, things can only get better and you can only build yourself up and make you a better, stronger person.:)
  It is true that you have to work really, really hard with the investigators. None came to church yesterday, so many have baptismal dates but they don't come to church.
  A typical day in my world.. hmm.. there is no such thing ha-ha. We wake up at 6:30, from 6:30 we pray then exercise until 7. Then we get ready for the day until 8. Then we have personal study from 8 to 9. Then companionship study from 9 till 11. Then we have lang. study (well we are supposed to anyways) from 11 to 12. We then go to work. We have lunch from 2 to 3. then work, work, work until 9. then at 9 to 10 we plan, then at 10:15 we write in journals then bed. P-day is the same until 10. From 10 till 5 it is our time, time to wash clothes, go to the store and clean the house, and write home.
    (This is in response to a feeling Valerie had last Wednesday night. She inquired of Ashton in her email if anything may have been happening that evening. Who says that the spirit and a mothers intuition don't work.)
  Okay.. this is really creepy mom. And I do not want to worry you, but on Wednesday we were supposed to be home and we weren't because the transportation stopped and we had to walk a good distance to get home. At around 8:55-9:00 we were in Bojay and it is right next to the train that lots of people jump on to sneak into the states. There was a big group of men staring at us and making cat calls. Right as we almost had to walk past them a member drove by and started honking and took us home. I think that it was inspired. Who knows what would have happened.
  Thanks for all the love, support, and prayers. I felt them this week. I have so much to tell you! Ah! How is Grandma doing? I fasted for her on Wednesday and have prayed for her everyday. My whole district has actually been praying for her. That's what I love about how close our district is.
  All is well here is Mexico. Keep the prayers coming. I hopĂ© all is well in Utah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment