Write me!



Send letters to:
Sister Ashton Ada Turek
Mexico Mexico City North Mission
Apartado postal #98
54740 Cuautitlan Izcalli
Estado de Mexico
MEXICO

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Not Much New

I do not have very much to tell you about this week. It was a pretty boring and blah week.

Hermana Gonzalez and I survived through transfers. We have another six weeks together! YAY!! :) 

This coming week is a big week here in Mexico. It is Semana Santa. In other words this week they act out the crucificcion  and all the events leading up to it. One man from here in our pueblo is "Jesus Chrsit" and he will be crucified. Crazy crazy. So we need to be careful this week.

We watched the Joseph Smith movie with Andres in hopes that it would help him gain a testimony. But nope.. he has so many doubts and it is SO hard to teach him. But we have faith. We are going to keep being persistant with him. Please keep praying for him.

My spanish is continuing to get better. Yay!! 

Oh, and all my shoes are wearing out. This is good because it shows we are working hard.. but.. the biggest size they have here in Mexico in girls is 7 or (27) I need 9 or (29). This is a problem.. and I do not have a solution for it!!

I have a request. Can you please send some extra prayers mine and my companions way this week? We need them.

I think that is all I have for this week. But I love you and hope all is well! Until next week- Hna Turek

No comments:

Post a Comment