Write me!



Send letters to:
Sister Ashton Ada Turek
Mexico Mexico City North Mission
Apartado postal #98
54740 Cuautitlan Izcalli
Estado de Mexico
MEXICO

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Great Week

Hello my dears!

How are you? How is life as a normal person? What is new in Sunny St. Geezy? Gah, how I miss that place. Yet there is so much that I love here.

This is the week!! Ahh! Are you nervous June? I am SO sad I can not be there, but I will be there in spirit. 

This week was a GREAT week!! We taught a lot and we have 5 progressing investigators. I do not know if we will have baptisms this week on Saturday. We are praying really hard and hoping for a miracle. So please please please put Ocatvio and Andres in your prayers this week. Don Ramon, Maricela, and Juanita have been coming to church and have been keeping all their compromisos. They have only been coming to the church for sacrament, but yesterday they said they wanted to stay for the whole thing once sacrament was over. We were really impressed because they had a thing to go to in the Catholic church and they did not go.  Progress!! Poco a poco. 

I think this week everything went really good. Oh! We have been having crazy storms here everyday!! We get soaked everyday. And this week we had crazy, huge, hail. This was a first for Hidalgo. It was history. 

Today, we went to the pyramids again! Haha, that is the good thing about having them in your zone. :) One thing today we learned and noticed is that they had a baptismal font!! How crazy!! It makes you think a lot. 

I do not think I have very much to tell you about, but enjoy the pics. :) 

I love ya and hope you have an excellent week!! Please pray extra hard for me on Saturday. It is going to be a hard day, but I am so excited for June. 

No comments:

Post a Comment