Write me!



Send letters to:
Sister Ashton Ada Turek
Mexico Mexico City North Mission
Apartado postal #98
54740 Cuautitlan Izcalli
Estado de Mexico
MEXICO

Monday, December 2, 2013

week 6.. goodbye MTC, Hello MEXICO!

      Last email from the MTC!! Man, time has sure flown by! I got my travel plans on Wednesday. I leave for the airport at 2:30 in the morn. My flight doesn't leave until 6:15 though. I'm flying with American Airlines on flight 304 into Dallas/ Fort Worth Texas. From Texas I fly into Mexico City on flight 393. So you can track me Dad. To answer some of the questions you've sent me, no, no one helps us get to the right place at the airport. They stick us on a bus then drop us at the curb. The Elders take VERY good care of us Sisters though, so don't worry. 
      My Thanksgiving was SO good and busy! You prolly already saw on the news but we filled 350,208 bags of soup for kids who are hungry in Utah. We also listened to Elder Russell M. Nelson. He and his wife did a really good job. I LOVED Ephraim's Rescue. I cried the whole entire time. I also cried when Lyssa got engaged. I wish I could be there, but I know this is where I'm supposed to be. It still doesn't make it any easier. 
       I'm sending home quite a few packages because the over weight fee is $330. I'm still at 60 pounds in my big suit case so I'm kinda at a loss of what to do. 
      Dad my favorite scripture right now is Luke 1:37. My favorite thing to teach is The restoration of the gospel of jesus church through joseph smith. It's so powerful. As far as my baptismal dialog.. Seguria el ejemplo de Jesucristo al ser bautizado por alguien que posea la autoridad del sacerdocio de Dios: El (enter date here) tendemos un servicio bautismal se preparara para ser bautizado ese die? :) That's the baptismal invitation in Spanish. 
        Mom, Hermana Slaughter is like my best friend. We are in the same district and are both going to Mexico City North. She's from Orlando, Florida. :) 
       This week has been pretty busy. I love you all bunches! The next email you get will prolly be from Mexico. So long America! -Hermana Turek

No comments:

Post a Comment