Write me!



Send letters to:
Sister Ashton Ada Turek
Mexico Mexico City North Mission
Apartado postal #98
54740 Cuautitlan Izcalli
Estado de Mexico
MEXICO

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

I Love Mexico

Time is very short today.. we have been running around like crazy! It was good to talk to you on Christmas!! I loved it!! I love Mexico!! Next week look forward to a grand email! Life is good. I love you! Sorry this is very short. I talked in church yesterday.. it was an adventure. A lot of the members told me the spirit was really strong and I did a great job. My favorite member (this cute little grandma that has the cutest broken English) said That I am such a beautiful missionary and my spirit glows. I had to copy this from my pres. email because I told you on christmas about how we have wires. English:  Do not go up on your rooftops for any reason.  Too many have live electric cables that are not properly secured.  Do not touch any wire or cable, even if it appears to be harmless.  Always be careful and observant.     

No comments:

Post a Comment