Write me!



Send letters to:
Sister Ashton Ada Turek
Mexico Mexico City North Mission
Apartado postal #98
54740 Cuautitlan Izcalli
Estado de Mexico
MEXICO

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Come What May And Love It

Hola family! How are you? We did sealings in the temple today. It was neat. Not a whole lot has changed this week. Same schedule. Same everything. Brother and Sister Zwick (he's in the 70) talked to us last Sunday. He gave a really good talk on missionary safety and obedience. "Obedience brings blessings, exact obedience brings miracles." L. Tom Perry is coming tomorrow!! and I will have a good seat because I joined the MTC choir. :) Too bad there's no big broadcasts are coming up. haha. All the girls in my district get a dear elder everyday. I wouldn't mind that you know. :) (HINT HINT) So in other words.. Dear elder me por favor! Aunt Cheryl came and spoke yesterday. Too bad I'm on West campus so I didn't get to talk to her. She gave a really good talk though. There's now 720 sisters here at the MTC out of 1400 missionaries. We're raising the bar! Oh, when you get a minute go to lds.org and watch "missionary song medley" from the work of salvation broadcast. I LOVE it! There's actually a focus on sisters in it! Which is different from when I was in primary and it was all Elder based. Spanish is getting hard... and I thought conjugations were hard! They are easy compared to what we are doing now. Time flies by here. It's weird to think that I've been here for almost two weeks now. I got the package! and the hymn book! Thank you! My freezing arms also thank you. :)  I sent a package home today, so watch for it. Mom, the nylons were perfect! If you could please send a few more that would be great! and maybe a few mint oreos? :) Well I'm out of time.. stupid timer! But I love you and I'm doing good. Even on the hard days. "Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyways." Until next week.
-Hermana Turek

No comments:

Post a Comment