Write me!



Send letters to:
Sister Ashton Ada Turek
Mexico Mexico City North Mission
Apartado postal #98
54740 Cuautitlan Izcalli
Estado de Mexico
MEXICO

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Early P-Day

Hello! Today is my Pday.. well sort of.. I am flying to the consulate in Vegas on Monday.. by myself.. to get my visa!! So I'm emailing today. I have to be up by 4:30.. meh. My flight is on Delta and it leaves at like 8:41. So you can track me if you want. :) I'm working on writing everyone back. It's been a crazy busy week. Thanks for the package. It made my day, and I became the favorite in my district. :) It's been a better week. Uncle Rick sent me a Dear Elder, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I feel like I have so much to tell you about, but I can never remember anything. My companion is still late and annoying. But I'm trying to love her. I'm learning lots of patience. Oh, L. Tom Perry came and spoke to us! I am in the MTC choir and it was broadcast to all the other MTC's so if you can somehow find it you can see me singing. :)  Spanish is SO hard. And some days I don't think that I will ever master it. However, I know that the gift of tongues is real and that with God's help, I can do this. I really wish I would have listened to you and studied a little more before I came. It rained all day yesterday and has snowed all day today. It's kinda miserable. haha. I really love it here though. I only get closer to the Savior when times are hard. I have a lot of things to share with you, but I'll send them in the letter I'm working on writing. How are things at home? L. Tom Perry talked about the typhoon. The Lord certainly protects his missionaries. Thanks for all the emails and Dear Elders. Please thank Rick, Misti, and Grandma and Grandpa Turek. I feel all the love and prayers. Mom, can you please send me Grandma Johnson's address again and Aunt Marilynn's? Did you get my package? I love you all so much. You will be getting a LONG hand written letter soon. Until next time- 
    Hermana Turek
P.S. Go out and serve someone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment