Write me!



Send letters to:
Sister Ashton Ada Turek
Mexico Mexico City North Mission
Apartado postal #98
54740 Cuautitlan Izcalli
Estado de Mexico
MEXICO

Monday, January 13, 2014

Hardest Week Ever

  This week was freakin hard.. harder than my first week here to say the least. I hit rock bottom on Wednesday and just cried and cried. I asked myself why I was even here, 1500 miles away from home and everything I am comfortable with. It carried on into Thursday. We had district meeting on Thursday and I got a blessing. Things are still hard but they are getting better.
    I will get a list of all my investigators together this week and send names to you this next week. We have a lot.(We asked for a list of her investigators so we could pray for them by name.)
    Mexico is super hard to teach in because everybody and their dog is Catholic and there is a lot of Bible bashers here. I wouldn't go back in time if I could. I love the person I am becoming. I don't think I have ever had a testimony this strong or have been this close with my Heavenly Father in my life.
   The weather has been nice!! It rained on Saturday but it has been nice since. Transfers are this week. I am staying in Atitalaquia with Hna. Barraza.
  We had 11 Baptisms scheduled for this next week and the week(s) after. But 0 showed up to church so when we called in to report our indications we got a nice chewing out that left me and my companion crying. There are so many expectations for us here and it seems that no matter how hard we work we don't have any success.
   I love this Mormon message a lot http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5FxdCgD-qI&list=PL4E784EC0770935C0 and this one too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8xvw0cgw0&list=PL4E784EC0770935C0 I need to remember that the Gardner is going to trim me because he knows what I am supposed to be and what I can become.
   Here are a few more pictures.
 
   I know this week will be better. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment